Cox Architecture is looking for a Senior Interior Designer to join the close and collaborative team in their Melbourne studio. Cox is looking for strong leaders and collaborators who will add to the studio’s extensive capabilities.
Key responsibilities include:
– Liaison + coordination with projects team
– Developing + maintaining client relationships
– Management + reporting of financial position for interiors projects to the management team
– Production of detailed drawings, plans, schedules and specifications
– Lead design + documentation
– Lead design, planning + presentations
– Site activities as required
The successful applicant will be experienced in:
– Team coordination
– Communication + negotiation
– Problem solving
Please submit your portfolio (max 5MB) and CV to Christina Prodromou.
The Cox Canberra studio are looking to fill a range of open positions that cover architecture to business support. These vacancies come at time of growth for the practice, and allow the successful candidates the opportunity to work on diverse and technical projects while contributing to our family-oriented studio culture.
- Studio BIM (Revit) Manager / Senior Project Architect with a delivery/technical focus with 10+ years’ experience
- Senior Project Architect 10+ years’ experience. Strong Revit skills a distinct advantage
- 2x Mid-level Graduate/Registered Architect with 5+ years’ experience. Strong Revit skills a distinct advantage
- Receptionist and Admin support role
For more information about these roles, please contact email@example.com.