COX Architecture is a multidisciplinary Australian practice which integrates architecture, planning, urban design and interior design.
We are unusual for a large multi-studio practice in that we work to a defined design ethos in all studios. This ethos is based upon principles of structure, craft, art and nature. With a focus on design excellence and our people we provide a supportive and collaborative culture where we encourage our people to strive for excellence in everything they do.
Our bustling Melbourne and Sydney studios currently have the following positions available:
We are looking for an experienced Revit documenter who has worked on interior projects and is able to start immediately. Over a six-month contract you would join our team to work on a 25,000m2 workplace fit out, taking it to AFC documentation.
We are also looking for a mid-level interior designer with 3 – 6 years’ experience across a range of projects types and deliverables. Ideally, you will be proficient in Revit and available to start immediately.
To apply please forward a covering letter indicating your interest in the position, together with your CV and portfolio to Trent.Schatzmann@cox.com.au.
Our Melbourne studio is currently searching for talented and highly creative individuals who can contribute to our growing Cox Interiors team. We are seeking front end Senior Interior Designers, who enjoy working with clients on Mixed Use, Hotel and Commercial type projects. Distinctive to our Interiors portfolio, we have the opportunity to work on projects in all sectors, encouraging our staff to diversify their experience from one project to the other.
In this position you will have the opportunity to lead, collaborate, and contribute in various stages of projects with our clients and colleagues alike.
- Demonstrated experience on significant interior projects. Hotel experience favourable
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- Must have a passion to deliver outstanding design
- Excellent concept design and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent time management with ability to meet deadlines and manage conflicting priorities
- Concept design to construction detail knowledge and inter–disciplinary coordination
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to mentor and coordinate project teams and deliverables
- Ability to build effective relationships
- Excellent Software skills; Adobe Creative Suite, Revit/ Autocad, 3D modelling favourable
- Exceptional, forward-thinking design solutions must be reflected in your portfolio.
- Degree in Interior Design or Architecture desirable
If you are a team player with aspirations and passion to contribute to our young evolving interiors team, then we would like to hear from you. To apply please forward a covering letter indicating your interest in the position, together with your CV and portfolio to Careers.Melbourne@cox.com.au