Position Title: Graphic Designer
Primary Report: Carly Young, Marketing and Business Development
Secondary Report: Zoe King, Director
The Graphic Designer will have a wide range of design and creative responsibilities. The position is a collaborative one, working alongside the submissions team and assisting with studio and national marketing initiatives with the broader leadership team, working to multiple deadlines and on multiple projects simultaneously.
The Graphic Designer will also provide the Architecture and Interior Design Teams with high quality graphic design services as required.
The position, while based in Adelaide, will also be involved in innovative national and international marketing and business development initiatives. Candidates can expect a roughly 50/50 split according to current priorities.
- Delivery and production of graphic design solutions
- Desktop publishing
- EOIs / RFTs / RFP documents including proof reading
- Architectural Services
- Building Signage, Wayfinding
- Competition Boards
- Architectural Reports for SD / DD
- Award Entry Boards
- Business Development
- Internal & External Presentation Materials
- Capability Documents & Marketing Materials e.g. Brochures
- Coordinate with National studios as required
Knowledge and experience:
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role within the Architecture and/or Building Industry
- Proven experience working within company brand guidelines and templates
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- An understanding of typography, layout, animation and art direction
- Architectural signage including wayfinding and building signage
- Ability to see projects from inception to production
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent time management with ability to meet deadlines and manage conflicting priorities
- Ability to build effective relationships
- Adaptable and forward thinking
- Strong attention to detail
- Creative industry experience
• Degree in Design / Visual Communication or significant relevant experience.
Please forward a CV, cover letter and condensed portfolio to email@example.com