3D Designer Sydney
We are currently searching for a 3D Designer to work within our Sydney Studio located on Clarence Street.
COX Architecture is a multidisciplinary Australian practice which integrates architecture, planning, urban design and interior design. We are unusual for a large multi-studio practice in that we work to a defined design ethos in all studios. This ethos is based upon principles of structure, craft, art and nature. With a focus on design excellence and our people we provide a supportive and collaborative culture where we encourage our people to strive for excellence in everything they do. Main Accountabilities:
- Determining the objectives and constraints of the design brief by consulting with directors and project leads.
- Formulating concepts for the design to be communicated
- Producing 3D visualisations from concept design through to marketing quality presentations
- Negotiate in-house mainly project team
- Selecting or recommending appropriate media for publication, delivery or display
- Participating in design reviews with project teams
- Negotiating with external 3D contractors to arrive at the best solution to a brief if and when needed
- Ability to manage time and workload effectively
- Able to deliver quality output in a timely manner
- Ability to interpret hand sketches, plans, elevations and selections to create 3D visualisations
- An understanding of architectural componentry
- Fluent knowledge of 3D Studio Max & other relevant 3D software
- Fluent knowledge of rendering elements of Revit
- And understanding of CAD/Revit compatibility with 3D’s Max
- Fluent knowledge of the MS Office suite of software and Adobe Creative Suite experience
- Takes reasonable care for their own health and safety and takes reasonable care that their acts or omissions do not adversely affect the health and safety of others.
- Complies with COX’s workplace safety procedures.
- Applies a broad knowledge of COX’s Safety Management System, WHS legislation and the principles of risk management.