We are looking for an experienced design focused and technically minded Graduate and/or Registered Architect to work on a variety of complex local, large national and international projects. The candidate will join a young and exciting team with a clear vision, working closely together in a collaborative environment.
COX is a design-focused contemporary architectural practice with studios located in every major Australian city and a history spanning 60 years.
Key to our ethos is supporting the public life of our cities. We do this by ensuring each project makes positive contributions to its public realm – giving more than it takes.
We focus on Structure, Craft, Art and Nature – interpreting each principle for the project at hand. Every project is approached with a ‘total design’ mindset, meaning design is central to our thinking – from first sketch to final site advice.
COX works within a collegiate framework allowing the best ideas to emerge – we are ‘by the many, for the many.’
Our practice is some 600 talented architects, urban planners, interior designers, technicians, researchers, and digital visualisation experts.
We seek the brightest minds to innovate our design, processes and typology. We welcome collaboration, from both traditional and disruptive sources, should it contribute to better design outcomes.
Essential Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Graduate / Registered Architect
- Enthusiasm and passion for design – creative and forward thinking
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to develop and resolve planning and design solutions
- Reasonable Revit skills commensurate with experience level
- Experience in design and documentation on a wide spectrum of sectors and projects
- Strong graphic presentation skills – Adobe Creative Suite
- Rhino + Grasshopper Skills advantageous
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture
If you enjoy working in a creative, busy environment and would like to be part of the team, please submit your application with a covering letter, together with your CV and portfolio to Careers.Perth@cox.com.au.