We are currently searching for experienced Architects/Revit Documenters with 5+ years’ experience to work within our Perth Studio on existing and upcoming projects. We have Permanent and casual positions available.
COX are ‘by the many, for the many.’ Our practice is some 600 talented architects, urban planners, interior designers, graphic designers, researchers, and digital visualisation experts. We continuously seek the brightest minds to innovate design, process, and typology.
Established over 50 years ago, our longstanding history has established key principles we continue to prioritise today. One being the planning of cities and design of spaces that are adaptable to change – cultural, social, technological, and economic. The other is the creation of sustainable spaces – environmental strategies that are embedded, rather than added, to our designs.
Today, we are one of the largest architectural practices in Australasia. Working across the globe on projects of international significance, our team brings experience and enthusiasm to every new project and client.
We invest in our people with mentoring, regular career development reviews, flexible work practices, generous parental leave, training, and a sustainable, diverse, fun, and educational atmosphere.
Permanent and Casual Positions Available
Must reside in Perth
- Liaison and coordination within project teams
- High level of concept and schematic design across a wide spectrum of sectors and projects using Revit
- Ability to assist with production of detailed workings, plans, drawings, schedules and specifications as part of a broader team
- Design and planning, graphics and presentations
- 5+ years’ experience
- Advanced Revit skills
- Rhino and Grasshopper skills advantageous
- Rendering and visualisations
- Architectural and/or drafting qualification
- Preferable Tertiary qualification in Architecture
If you enjoy working in a creative, busy environment and would like to be part of the team, please submit your application with a covering letter, together with your CV and portfolio to Careers.Perth@cox.com.au