Our Adelaide studio is currently seeking a highly skilled, proactive Architect with a minimum of 5 years’ experience. The successful candidate will be proficient in Revit and possess excellent interpersonal skills, strong accuracy, the ability to adhere to prescribed methods of architectural analysis or design and be adept at working collaboratively.
COX Architecture is a multidisciplinary Australian practice which integrates architecture, planning, urban design and interior design. We have offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Canberra and Adelaide.
- Liaison and coordination with project team, clients and consultants
- Production of detailed workings, plans, drawings, schedules and specifications
- Design and documentation – CAD, REVIT, Grasshopper and Rhino
- Design and planning, including graphic requirements / presentations including presenting to clients
- Site activities as required
- Architect – 5-7 years’ experience minimum
- Demonstrated experience on major Public Building projects is essential
- Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate as part of a project team
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong presentation skills and confident presenting to clients
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent time management with ability to meet deadlines and manage conflicting priorities
- Ability to build effective relationships
- Ability to problem solve and provide solutions
- Adaptable and forward thinking
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in CAD / Revit, Grasshopper, Rhino, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
If you are a team player who is enthusiastic about architecture with a focus on design excellence then we would like to hear from you.
To apply please forward a covering letter indicating your interest in the position, together with your CV and portfolio to Marie – firstname.lastname@example.org or call (08) 7122 5050 with any questions.