COX Architecture is a multidisciplinary Australian practice that integrates architecture, planning, urban design and interior design.
We are unusual for a large multi-studio practice in that we work to a defined design ethos in all studios. This ethos is based upon principles of structure, craft, art and nature. With a focus on design excellence and our people, we provide a supportive and collaborative culture where we encourage our people to strive for excellence in everything they do.
We are currently searching for experienced Draftspersons & Technicians to work within our Melbourne studio on existing and upcoming projects.
- Liaison and coordination with project team, clients and consultants
- Production of detailed workings, plans, drawings, schedules and specifications
- Documentation, 3D and 2D drafting and modelling using AutoCAD and Revit
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably within a large-scale architectural practice
- Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate as part of a project team
- Knowledge of local construction and building codes
- Sound understanding of technical documentation of large scale projects
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent time management with ability to meet deadlines and manage conflicting priorities
- Ability to build effective relationships
- Ability to problem solve and provide solutions
- Adaptable and forward thinking
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in CAD / Revit, Grasshopper, Rhino, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Bachelor of Architecture, Diploma of Building Design or equivalent
If you are a team player who is enthusiastic about structure, craft, art and nature in design with a focus on design excellence then we would like to hear from you.
To apply please forward a covering letter indicating your interest in the position, together with your CV and portfolio to Careers.Melbourne@cox.com.au