We are currently searching for Executive Support to assist in the operational & administration requirements of the practice as required, and provide executive support to senior management.
COX Architecture is a multidisciplinary Australian practice that integrates architecture, planning, urban design and interior design. With a focus on design excellence and our people, we provide a supportive and collaborative culture where we encourage our people to strive for excellence in everything they do.
About the role:
We are currently searching for Executive Support to assist in the operational & administration requirements of the practice as required and provide executive support to senior management.
- Providing high-level administrative support to Managing Partner and Melbourne Directors including:
- Diary and email management
- Domestic and international travel bookings
- Credit card payments & expense claims
- Professional registrations
- Office event coordination & catering
- Client liaison
- Assisting with everyday tasks as required including filing, printing, completing new project forms etc.
- Relief reception as required
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an equivalent role
- Microsoft Office suite
- Professional presentation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task across a variety of areas
- Good team spirit
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Ability to build effective relationships
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and collaborate as part of a team
- Motivated, punctual and prompt to act on support requests
To apply please forward a covering letter indicating your interest in the position, together with your CV and portfolio to Careers.Melbourne@cox.com.au