We are currently searching for an experienced Graduate Designer with 5+ years’ experience to work within our Sydney studio on existing and upcoming projects. The candidate must have practical, hands-on experience in Revit, design and project management.
About the role:
This role performs architectural tasks of different scope and complexity, while exercising individual judgment and initiative in the application of architectural principles, techniques, and methods.
A Graduate Designer / Architect plans and conducts professional architectural work without detailed supervision, but with guidance on unusual features and is usually engaged on more responsible architectural assignments requiring professional experience.\
Training, development, and exposure to a variety of architectural principles and procedures enables the graduate to develop their skills, knowledge, and professional judgment; and apply it progressively to more difficult tasks.
• 5+ years’ experience
• Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate as part of a project team
• Strong negotiation skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent time management with ability to meet deadlines and manage conflicting priorities
• Ability to build effective relationships
• Ability to problem solve and provide solutions
• Adaptable and forward thinking
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong REVIT skills
• Proficiency in CAD, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
Master’s degree in Architecture
To apply, send your CV and Portfolio to Sydney.HR@cox.com.au