Our Sydney studio is currently searching for talented and highly creative individuals who can contribute to our growing COX Interiors team in graduate, mid-level, and senior roles. Distinctive to our Interiors portfolio, we work on projects in all sectors, encouraging our employees to diversify their experience from one project to the other.
COX Architecture is a multidisciplinary Australian practice that integrates architecture, planning, urban design and interior design.
We are unusual for a large multi-studio practice in that we work to a defined design ethos in all studios. This ethos is based upon principles of structure, craft, art and nature. With a focus on design excellence and our people we provide a supportive and collaborative culture where we encourage our people to strive for excellence in everything they do.
Our Sydney studio is currently searching for talented and highly creative individuals who can contribute to our growing COX Interiors team. Distinctive to our Interiors portfolio, we have the opportunity to work on projects in all sectors, encouraging our employees to diversify their experience from one project to the other.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to lead, collaborate, and contribute in various stages of projects with our clients and colleagues alike.
• Demonstrated experience on significant Interior projects.
• Minimum 4-5 years’ experience for mid-level designer, and 8+ years for the senior designer
• Must have a passion to deliver outstanding design
• Excellent concept design and presentation skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent time management with ability to meet deadlines and manage conflicting priorities
• Concept design to construction detail knowledge, and inter–disciplinary coordination
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to mentor and coordinate project teams and deliverables
• Ability to build effective relationships
• Excellent Software skills; Adobe Creative Suite, Revit/ AutoCAD, 3D modelling essential
• Exceptional, forward-thinking design solutions must be reflected in your portfolio
• Degree in Interior Design or Architecture required
If you are a team player with aspirations and passion to contribute to our young evolving interiors team, then we would like to hear from you.
To apply please forward a covering letter indicating your interest in the position, together with your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org