Our Melbourne studio is currently searching for talented and highly creative individuals who can contribute to a major healthcare project, with a focus on public realm and front of house user experience. We are looking for a mid-level all-rounder with an eye for design, and experience documenting in Revit.
COX Architecture is a multidisciplinary Australian practice which integrates architecture, planning, urban design and interior design.
We are unusual for a large multi-studio practice in that we work to a defined design ethos in all studios. This ethos is based upon principles of structure, craft, art and nature. With a focus on design excellence and our people we provide a supportive and collaborative culture where we encourage our people to strive for excellence in everything they do.
- Demonstrated experience on significant Interiors projects
- Minimum 6+ years’ experience
- Must have a passion to deliver outstanding design
- Excellent concept design and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent time management with ability to meet deadlines and manage conflicting priorities
- Concept design to construction detail knowledge, and inter–disciplinary coordination
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to build effective relationships
- Excellent software skills; Adobe Creative Suite, Revit/AutoCAD
- 3D modelling favourable, particularly Rhino
- Exceptional, forward-thinking design solutions must be reflected in your portfolio
- Degree in Interior Design or Architecture desirable
If you are a team player with aspirations and passion to contribute to our evolving interiors team, then we would like to hear from you.
To apply please forward a covering letter indicating your interest in the position, together with your CV and portfolio to Careers.Melbourne@cox.com.au