We are currently searching for an experienced Documentation Lead to work within our Melbourne studio on existing and upcoming interior design projects, across all sectors.
COX Architecture is a multidisciplinary Australian practice which integrates architecture, interior design, planning, and urban design. With a focus on design excellence and our people, we provide a supportive and collaborative culture based around our shared values of diversity, empathy, sustainability & resilience.
- Production of detailed drawings, schedules and specifications
- 3D and 2D documentation in Revit and AutoCAD
- Liaison and coordination with project team, clients and consultants
- Providing technical documentation support and guidance to the wider Interiors team
- Minimum 6-8 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably within a large-scale design practice
- Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate as part of a project team
- Knowledge of local construction and building codes
- Sound understanding of technical documentation of large-scale projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management with ability to meet deadlines and manage conflicting priorities
- Ability to build effective relationships
- Ability to problem solve and provide solutions
- Adaptable and forward thinking
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Bachelor of Architecture, Diploma of Building Design, Diploma of Interior Design or equivalent
If you are a team player who takes pride in producing high-quality documentation and sharing your technical proficiency, then we would like to hear from you.
To apply please forward a covering letter indicating your interest in the position, together with your CV and portfolio to Careers.Melbourne@cox.com.au