We are currently searching for a talented and creative individual who can embed themselves in the life of the studio as our new Marketing and Graphics Coordinator.
COX Architecture is a multidisciplinary Australian practice which integrates architecture, planning, urban design and interior design.
We are unusual for a large multi-studio practice in that we work to a defined design ethos in all studios. This ethos is based upon principles of structure, craft, art and nature. We provide a supportive and collaborative culture where we encourage our people to strive for excellence in everything they do.
We are currently searching for a talented and creative individual who can embed themselves in the life of the studio, talking to team members across all levels to share news and information both internally, and with the National marketing group.
About the role:
Our Marketing & Graphics Coordinator will be responsible for delivering compelling creative output, incorporating strong design principles to brand our projects, presentation and submission materials.
The position is a collaborative one, assisting the broader leadership team with studio and national marketing initiatives. The role is very much about identifying opportunities to celebrate our people and our work, as well as supporting project teams in producing documentation or content that clearly conveys our ethos, striking the delicate balance between substance and style.
- Use internal COX templates to create reports, submissions, project documents & internal marketing collateral, including event communications, newsletters & Sharepoint pages
- Composing competition & award entry boards
- Custom print & publication
- Internal marketing
- Liaise with the COX national marketing team on upcoming project, people and studio news & events, and provide story ideas, graphics and text as needed
- Chair the Melbourne marketing group meeting & manage the agenda
- Assist with internal studio communications & events
- Provide updates to local directors on marketing group activities
- Liaise with project partners, collaborators, media and professional organisations
- Organise professional photography of projects & employees
- Managing annual awards submissions & processes
- Timely filing of project imagery & submissions documents in relevant libraries & platforms
- 2-5 years’ experience in similar role
- Proven experience working within company brand guidelines and templates
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Good initiative, with the ability to see projects from inception to production
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent time management with ability to meet deadlines and manage conflicting priorities
- Ability to build effective relationships
- Adaptable and forward thinking
- Strong attention to detail
- Creative industry experience
- Degree in Marketing / Communications / Design / Visual Communication or significant relevant experience
If you are a team player with an interest in design, and enjoy being part of a vibrant office culture, then we would like to hear from you. To apply please forward a covering letter indicating your interest in the position, together with your CV and portfolio to Careers.Melbourne@cox.com.au