COX Architecture is a multidisciplinary Australian practice that integrates architecture, planning, urban design and interior design.
With a focus on design excellence and our people, we provide a supportive and collaborative culture where we encourage our people to strive for excellence in everything they do.
We are currently looking for a Marketing Coordinator to work within our Melbourne studio, providing local support and connecting with the broader National group.
About the Role:
A broad-based business role that requires multiple skill sets, an engaging personality and a track record of persistence and resilience. Based in our award-winning Melbourne studio on Flinders Lane you’ll be responsible for identifying opportunities to uniquely represent our work and our people across a range of touchpoints. You’ll work closely with our Melbourne team and be the vital interface with National Marketing to ensure COX is appropriately represented through its world-class Melbourne work and endeavours across the country (and beyond).
You will be design-literate and appreciative of the distinctive needs of professional services marketing and particularly the nuances of presenting ‘high design’ through both traditional and new media. Not just ‘pretty pictures’ but embracing the opportunity to tell the many and varied stories behind and within our work.
You’ll need confidence and intelligence to succeed in this role. You’ll also need a degree of humility and an appreciation that the ‘work’ comes first. We’re not a factory that churns out ‘media’ based on a process, we’re an organisation that continually questions dogma and looks to do more with less
- Content identification, coordination and development (including writing and layouts)
- Participation in weekly National updates
- Timely provision of Melbourne updates and content to the Marketing Hub
- Provision of content for website updates and social media
- Engagement with other studio groups for content & story development
- Coordinate project photography and assist with management of digital assets
- Assist with internal studio communications & events
- Practice and project campaign development and execution (strategy and planning)
- Documentation, planning and promotion of projects as they reach key milestones
- Managing annual awards submissions & processes
- Coordination with local submissions, graphics and writing resources
- Assistance with bids and projects where needed
- Liaison with local and national management, including weekly meetings
- Liaison with project partners, collaborators, media and professional organisations
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to build effective relationships
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and collaborate as part of a team
- Excellent time management with the ability to meet deadlines and manage conflicting priorities
- Strong attention to detail
- Good proficiency with Microsoft Suite (including Teams), Adobe Suite (specifically InDesign), Social Media platforms and content development (Hootsuite, Sprout etc)
- Familiarity with WordPress & PowerBI desirable
- Experience with podcasting, audio and video production/editing is desirable
- Some knowledge of events planning and execution is a plus
- Business degree with a Marketing focus, or similar
- 2-5 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably in a related industry
To apply please forward a cover letter indicating your interest in the position, together with your CV to Careers.Melbourne@cox.com.au