The COX Adelaide Studio is currently searching for an enthusiastic and friendly Receptionist to join our lively CBD-based office.
COX Architecture is a multidisciplinary Australian practice which integrates architecture, planning, urban design, and interior design.
We are made up of a collection of brilliant minds – from architects, urban planners, interior designers, graphic designers, marketers, researchers, admin, and digital visualisation experts. Each one is as integral as the last, approaching every task with experience and enthusiasm.
We provide a supportive and collaborative culture where we encourage our people to strive for excellence in everything they do.
We invest in our employees with mentoring, regular career development reviews, training, and a sustainable, diverse, fun, and educational atmosphere.
- Front of house reception management
- Receive and greet clients
- Manage and redirect all incoming calls and enquiries
- Co-ordinate bookings for internal and external meetings
- Manage conference rooms and meeting requirements, including catering and AV equipment
- Meeting room preparation
- Keeping kitchen & lunch area tidy and clean
- Co-ordination of building maintenance requests through the building manager
- Ordering of kitchen, stationery, and other supplies
- Maintain internal staff lists and registers
- Relief personal assistant to directors, as required from time to time
- Collation and verification of the monthly cab charge and credit card statements
- Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office products including Word and Excel
- Perform general clerical duties, to include but not limited to photocopying, scanning, mail, and couriers (incoming and outgoing),
- Assist with the supervision of cleaning staff
- Assisting with general office administration and finance duties as required
Competencies and experience required:
- Microsoft Office Suite of Products
- Reception protocols and phone management
- Typing 50+ wpm, 98% accuracy
- Proven track record of working within a team
- Project professional company image
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organisational and time management skills
To apply, send your CV and a Cover Letter to email@example.com