We are currently looking for Project Architects, Architects, and Revit Documenters to fill both Permanent and Casual Positions.
COX are ‘by the many, for the many.’ Our practice is some 600 talented architects, urban planners, interior designers, graphic designers, researchers, and digital visualisation experts. We continuously seek the brightest minds to innovate design, process, and typology.
Established over 50 years ago, our longstanding history has established key principles we continue to prioritise today. One being the planning of cities and design of spaces that are adaptable to change – cultural, social, technological, and economic. The other is the creation of sustainable spaces – environmental strategies that are embedded, rather than added, to our designs.
Today, we are one of the largest architectural practices in Australasia. Working across the globe on projects of international significance, our team brings experience and enthusiasm to every new project and client.
We invest in our people with mentoring, regular career development reviews, flexible work practices, generous parental leave, training, and a sustainable, diverse, fun, and educational atmosphere.
Project Architect / Architect / Revit Documenter
Permanent and Casual Positions Available
- Liaison and coordination within project teams, clients and consultants
- High level of design development architectural documentation and detailing on a wide spectrum of sectors and projects using Revit
- Production of detailed workings, plans, drawings, schedules and specifications
- Design and planning, graphics and presentations
- Site activities as required
- 5-10+ years’ experience
- Advanced Revit skills
- Team and consultant coordination skills
- Experience working with complex buildings
- Rhino and Grasshopper skills advantageous
Architectural and/or drafting qualification
Preferable Tertiary qualification in Architecture
To apply, send your CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org