COX is a multidisciplinary Australian practice that integrates architecture, planning, urban design and interior design.
We are unusual for a large multi-studio practice in that we work to a defined design ethos in all studios. This ethos is based upon principles of structure, craft, art and nature. With a focus on design excellence and our people, we provide a supportive and collaborative culture where we encourage our people to strive for excellence in everything they do.
We are currently searching for a Document Controller to work across a number of large-scale projects in our Melbourne studio.
- Involvement in all aspects of project phases including project setup, documentation review and transmittals
- Filing and checking all incoming and out-going documentation across multiple projects
- Receiving and processing shop drawing reviews
- Creating and managing document numbering systems as per organisational standards
- Corresponding with consultants/contactors/clients about documentation processes
- Managing construction phase documentation control and compliance with Contractor’s Project Management Plan
- Setup and managing monthly reporting with project leaders
- Archiving project & organisational records
- Maintaining filing systems and folders
- Internal training of employees on document control processes & basic workflows
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in QA and Document Control, preferably within architecture or construction
- High level of familiarity with Aconex
- Ability to build effective relationships
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and collaborate with teams
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent time management with ability to meet deadlines and manage conflicting priorities
- Strong attention to detail
- Motivated, punctual and prompt to act on support requests
- Tertiary qualification preferred