We are currently searching for a Receptionist & Studio Support to assist in the operational & administration requirements of the practice as required, working closely with our Finance Manager.
COX are ‘by the many, for the many.’ Our practice is some 600 talented architects, urban planners, interior designers, graphic designers, researchers, and digital visualisation experts. We continuously seek the brightest minds to innovate design, process, and typology.
Established over 50 years ago, our longstanding history has established key principles we continue to prioritise today. One being the planning of cities and design of spaces that are adaptable to change – cultural, social, technological, and economic. The other is the creation of sustainable spaces – environmental strategies that are embedded, rather than added, to our designs.
Today, we are one of the largest architectural practices in Australasia. Working across the globe on projects of international significance, our team brings experience and enthusiasm to every new project and client.
We invest in our people with mentoring, regular career development reviews, flexible work practices, generous parental leave, training, and a sustainable, diverse, fun, and educational atmosphere.
We are currently searching for a Receptionist & Studio Support to assist in the operational & administration requirements of the practice as required, working closely with our Finance Manager
- Front of house reception management, including but not limited to:
- Receive and greet clients – prepare coffees/teas if required
- Manage and redirect all incoming calls and enquiries
- Co-ordinate bookings for internal and external meeting
- Manage conference rooms and meeting requirements, including catering and AV equipment
- Meeting room preparation
- Distribute mail and co-ordinate couriers
- Manage Reception Emails and redirect where appropriate
- Studio Support including but not limited to:
- Co-ordination of building maintenance requests through the building manager
- Ordering of kitchen, stationery and other supplies as required
- Ensure common areas – especially kitchen/Town Hall area is always neat & tidy
- Maintain Registers including emergency contacts, training, CPD registers, security fobs, keys, phone list, etc.
- General office administration including assisting Finance Department with filing
- Collation and preparation of Credit Card Expenses
- Collation and verification of the monthly Cab Charge statements
- Assist with travel bookings including airfares, accommodation, cab charges, airport parking etc.
- Perform general clerical duties, to include but not limited to photocopying, mail (incoming and outgoing), filing, refilling photocopier toners and paper
- Prepare Directors Timesheets and assist with Leave Entries
- Prepare Directors expense claims
- Assist with Event co-ordination and catering (studio meetings, presentations, special occasions)
- Maintain Office Vehicle bookings, logbook, maintenance and registration/RACQ Payments
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Professional presentation & a positive attitude
- Reception Protocols and phone management
- Ability to take initiative and ownership of the role
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and collaborate as part of a team
- Motivated, punctual and prompt to act on support requests
- Willingness to Learn
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills, with the ability to multi-task across a variety of areas
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience and/or working knowledge of Deltek Vision (desirable)