Our Canberra studio is currently seeking a highly-skilled, proactive Senior Lead Architect with a minimum of 10 years’ experience. The successful candidate will possess excellent interpersonal skills, strong accuracy, the ability to adhere to prescribed methods of architectural analysis or design and be adept at working collaboratively.
COX Architecture is a multidisciplinary Australian practice that integrates architecture, planning, urban design and interior design. We have offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Canberra and Adelaide.
- Liaison and coordination with project team, clients and consultants
- Production of detailed workings, plans, drawings, schedules and specifications
- Design and documentation – REVIT
- Design and planning, including graphic requirements / presentations including presenting to clients
- Site activities as required
- Architect – 10-15 years’ experience
- Demonstrated experience on major projects is essential
- Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate as part of a project team
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong presentation skills and confident presenting to clients
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent time management with ability to meet deadlines and manage conflicting priorities
- Ability to build and maintain effective stakeholder relationships
- Ability to problem solve and provide design solutions
- Experienced in contract administration and project management;
- Thorough understanding of National Construction Code and Australian Standards
- Adaptable and forward thinking
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in REVIT essential, Grasshopper, Rhino preferable
- Masters in Architecture essential
- Current architectural registration – desirable
If you are a team player who is enthusiastic about architecture with a focus on design excellence then we would like to hear from you.
Cox Architecture is a Flexible workplace employer.
To apply please forward a covering letter indicating your interest in the position, together with your CV and portfolio to Margot McGinness – firstname.lastname@example.org