We are currently searching for a Senior Urban Designer with 10+ years’ experience to work within our Sydney studio on existing and upcoming projects as well as work on Business Development. The candidate must have practical, hands-on experience and project management skills.
About the role:
The Senior Urban Designer will be expected to undertake the day to day management of multiple projects and report directly to the Project Director. They will also undertake complex Planning and Urban Design tasks and projects to meet client requirements.
The Senior Urban Designer will also be expected to assist in the business development, industry presence and thought leadership of COX as a design studio.
- 10+ years’ experience
- Demonstrated ability to work, manage and collaborate as part of a project team
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent time management with ability to meet deadlines and manage conflicting priorities
- Ability to build effective relationships
- Ability to problem solve and provide solutions
- Adaptable and forward thinking
- Strong attention to detail
Accredited Planning, Urban Design Degree or Architectural Degree and/or experience in the industry.
To apply, send your CV and Portfolio to Sydney.HR@cox.com.au