The COX Adelaide studio is currently seeking a talented Submissions Coordinator to join our team. Working closely with the Directors and Senior Management, the role encompasses tender submissions, capability documents, sector brochures, marketing material and awards entries.
COX is a national architectural practice with studios in every major Australian city and a history spanning 60 years. Our practice is some 500+ talented architects, urban planners, interior designers, researchers, and digital visualisation experts. Design is central to our thinking across all measures of influence. COX works within a collegiate framework across design sectors and seeks the brightest minds to innovate our design processes.
The Adelaide studio is a team of around 45 people, architects, interior designers, and support staff creating major public and institutional projects within Australia and internationally. We work from a light-filled, open-plan studio in the heart of the CBD.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Managing and delivering the formal responses to Expressions of Interest and Tender Documents [government and private], working to meet deadlines
- Writing, editing, and formatting submissions and marketing collateral
- Interacting with the National Graphics Team across branches
- Participate and contribute to marketing coordination with National Marketing Team
- Maintaining and creating company profiles and sector brochures
- Maintaining and creating staff CV’s
- General Marketing – all relevant awards entries, assisting with digital and traditional marketing collateral, visual presentations etc.
- 5+ years industry experience required
- Writing and editing skills
- A sound understanding of the technical requirements for print and digital output
- Be adept at understanding tender requirements and deadlines
- Possess excellent communication and liaison skills with senior management and key stakeholders
- Must be able to work under pressure with simultaneous deadlines
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Microsoft Suite
- Skills in photography, video editing and or animation
- Experience working within the architectural sector
- Degree in Communications or equivalent
- Digital marketing experience
To apply please provide a covering letter, CV and folio of experience to Adelaide.email@example.com